Quality Control Technician
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online
content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences. Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly,
and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New
York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of 7,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.?
We currently have an opening in the Audio Description Department for a QC Technician. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Individual will perform quality assurance testing of video and audio tracks using DM guidelines to verify compliance with client specifications.
• Duties require an accurate and methodical approach to testing, as well as a very focused and detailed attention to audio and video issues.
• Confirm project specs, revisions, and versions.
• Create detailed QC form for each project.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years quality control experience preferred. Knowledge and/or experience with Audio Description a plus.
• Individual must be organized, diligent and detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Individual must possess solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid technical understanding of the feature film and/or television post-production environment a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V