Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, PA
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2017 4:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in Burbank-PA
Search all Project Manager postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been
a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly, and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need
to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents
of 7,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.?
We currently have an opening for an Operations/Platform Project Manager for our MediaRecall team. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Will be responsible for managing both operational requests and technical platform development projects for a variety of clients
• Manage archival content for entertainment brands, musicians, and political/sporting events
• MediaRecall services including digitization, metadata logging and transcription
• Manage delivery of all MediaRecall asset/elements processed for ultimate placement in MediaRecall Associated Platforms
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Experienced AM/PM 3-5 years client-interfacing experience, able to track work orders through multiple operational based workflows, including processing media/PO order requests with various systems and departments
• Able to prioritize backlog of platform development related client requests, bug fixes, product enhancements
• Experienced in managing developers workload; able to utilize bug tracking software such as Jira, creating/running sprint planning meetings and daily scrum meetings to keep platform development projects on track
• Experienced in managing entertainment clients
• Able to manage digitization/archival capture projects in excess of $1million+ dollars
• Proficient in excel (ability to do basic formulas, create reporting tables etc)
• Highly detailed oriented, solution-oriented and supportive in client focused environment
• Able to manage multiple operational projects simultaneously, prioritize own workload and be flexible enough to meet demands of shifting operational client priorities
• Able to be key point of quality control before final delivery of content to client (analyze .csv/xls files to ensure accurate drive content is delivered to client, reconciling file delivery counts for month-end billing)
• Able to provide executive summary reports on operational task projects/escalate issues as needed during daily operational status/pm calls
• Excellent communicator, able to manage client expectations and regularly track project status using both client-friendly weekly status reports, as well as internal wiki/confluence pages/sharepoint systems
• Able to create project timelines and meet project milestones and create tickets in Jira (required)
• Able to assist in scoping new client requests (when needed) helping to define quote details and gathering estimates from various teams
• Able to forecast/track project progress each week, and reconcile monthly project totals in preparation for end of month billing
• Must be detail-oriented, proactive, and the willingness to learn new systems
• Technical aptitude desired, and/or basic understanding of digitizing various media file formats and the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Familiarity with servicing clients using Software As A Service (SAAS) and working in an Agile environment, a plus
• BA degree
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V