Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
The OSA Support Associate is in place to respond professionally and timely to all requests and inquiries made by our digital on screen advertising clients, exhibitor clients, and subcontractors in a customer service call center environment. Perform monitoring,
technical troubleshooting, fault diagnosis and resolution of various systems.
• Team player working in a contact center environment involved with providing detailed technical support and customer service needs.
• Perform system monitoring, problem diagnosis, detailed step-by-step incident documentation and reporting.
• Deliver media content fulfillment to customers as necessary via various delivery systems which may include electronic and/or traditional physical delivery mediums.
• Use scripted and non-scripted troubleshooting of Digital OSA hardware and software issues on Digital OSA systems, including projectors, servers and client-side equipment such as audio processors and automation systems.
• Evaluate customer and system generated incidents and escalate within the OSA Support Center, or to higher level support as required per SOPs to resolve customer issues.
• Contribute to knowledgebase and troubleshooting processes, training and maintaining current documentation of standard operating procedures in defined manuals.
• Manage end to end incident resolution and repair transactions as required, perform outbound customer satisfaction and incident calls, create service reports as required by internal and external parties, complete and document all incidents in accordance with
SOPs and within SLA's.
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the OSA Support Center, telephone system; Email; OSA Systems; Web Based Applications, Alert Incident Reporting System, Motion Picture Exhibition systems and Clients.
• Continue professional development
• Communicate directly with clients as required.
• Able to work the any hours needed in the event of high volume
• Documents all activity and conversations regarding orders, customers and issues.
• Provide high degree of professionalism, courtesy and projection of a positive attitude in working with TDC internal and external customers, subcontractors, carriers and any other vendors to ensure zero defect business is maintained.
• Other duties as assigned.
LEADERSHIP & INFLUENCE:
• Maintains a high level of confidentiality of customer/client sensitive information and TDC confidential information.
• Must have a positive attitude, pleasant manner and be a strong team player.
• High energy level, strong work ethic, effective in a fast-paced, dynamic technological environment.
• Must have excellent troubleshooting skills, and display an aptitude toward technical learning.
• Must be reliable, conscientious, flexible and skilled at multi-tasking.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Must work assigned shift, but be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base and their peak operating periods. (week-ends, holidays, sick coverage)
• Ability to handle self professionally in all situations demonstrate creativity, use good business judgment, initiative, and accept responsibility.
• Strong organization and interpersonal skills.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• AS or equivalent experience and/or technical certifications preferred.
• Minimum 2+ years experience in Technical Support or equivalent training required, computer hardware and software knowledge and certificates a plus (MSCE, Cisco, DBA, .net Programming).
• Basic computer networking knowledge required including Remote Desktop, Windows Server 2003/2008, Linux OS, Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Cables, Racks and Patch Panels.
• Experience in electronic/satellite and/or traditional terrestrial media delivery systems desired.
• Understanding of technologies such as WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, FTP, SNMP, multicast, and broadband telecommunications required.
• Experience in Quality Control with understanding of root cause analysis and performance measurement is a plus.
• Associate must complete Computer Literacy and Call Center testing and score an 85% or better on these assessments.
• Experience with Audio/Video systems, specifically cinema hardware and/or software systems, such as 35mm and Digital cinema servers and projectors, audio processing, and theatre automation systems desired.
• Experience in coordinating efforts and escalating incidents within a tiered support infrastructure, including field services representatives, engineering and development technicians, and vendors is preferred.
• Familiarity with cinema environment is desired.
• Experience with incident management systems and web-based applications is preferred.
• Experience using standard MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) required; Other applications such as SQL, Access desired.
• Inventory management and tracking experience desired.
• Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills with strict attention to detail required.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.