Deluxe EntertainmentSeattle, WA
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2017 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Media Specialist jobs in Seattle-WA
Search all Media Specialist postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Media Specialist. This position will be located in Seattle, WA.
• Media File Management – organization and management of media files, incoming / outgoing, for workflows within department.
• Data Management – organization and management of data as associated to media files and workflow within department.
• NLE Systems Operation – management of Avid and Final Cut Pro systems for organization of editorial bins, and export of proxy media and metadata.
• Encoding Operations – setup and QC of encoding profiles for batch processing.
• Platform Services – ingest and permissions management of file assets into various client facing platforms managed within the department.
• Asset Inventory Management – management of incoming / outgoing asset inventory within the department.
• Still Image and Film and Scan Operations – operation of scanning technology and management of still image film elements within the department.
• Telecine Operations – SD telecine operations for 16mm and 35mm film elements.
• Stock Footage Editing / Metadata – editorial processes for segregation of stock content and metadata from dailies footage in feature films and television shows.
• Eye Match Editing - editorial matchback of dailies footage to finished masters of TV content for export of edit decision lists (EDLs) and keycode decisions lists (KDLs).
• Customer Service – as needed, customer interfacing for support of client facing platforms within the department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Advanced experience with Avid.
• Advanced experience with Final Cut Pro.
• Advanced experience in file and data management.
• Experience with encoding workflows and software.
• Experience with media and metadata management in CMS platforms.
• Telecine operations experience a plus.
• Still image film scan / prepress operations experience a plus.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V