Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
• The mastering coordinator will help to schedule and track the creation of domestic and international digital cinema packages through the D-Cinema mastering workflow.
• Internally this coordinator will be working directly with Deluxe Digital Cinema's vault, mastering, and QC departments.
• The Mastering Coordinator will also have contact with outside Post Supervisors, Studio representatives, and Creative talent.
• On a day-to-day basis a Mastering Coordinator will work with the respective account team and clients and to schedule a project(s) from the receipt of all source material (DCDM's, HDSR'S, QT etc.), through the creation of mastering work orders, and the tracking
of work orders through the mastering, subtitling, and QC processes.
• All candidates should have at least a basic Post Production background. Knowledge of both digital cinema packaging and DI is preferred.
• The person in this role must be a good communicator, be well organized, work well in a team environment, and have the ability to facilitate multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
The coordinator must have a great attention to detail, be able to work in a growing and fast-paced environment with a positive attitude. Being able to multi-task and communicate clearly, along with possessing the ability to work well within a team atmosphere
is a must. Experience with FLICS, Alchemy, Firefox, Oracle CRM on Demand, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is highly preferred as these systems are used on a daily basis.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.