Marketing Manager, Digital Platforms
Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2017 1:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Marketing Manager, Digital Platforms jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Marketing Manager, Digital Platforms postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Marketing Manager, Digital Platforms. This position will be located in Los Angeles, CA.
We are hiring a Marketing Manager, Digital Platforms to develop and maintain the company's presence on, and be the primary publisher of content to, all of Deluxe's owned (websites) and earned (social) digital platforms.
This role reports to the Director of Content Marketing and works closely with the dedicated marketers within all of the Deluxe business units to ensure that the cadence and substance of content published on Deluxe platforms reflects topics of importance, relevance,
and interest to the wide range of video and advertising focused clients that Deluxe serves worldwide; supports the company's sales initiatives; and carries the culture and voice that resonates within each channel.
• Develop and maintain a strategy, plan, and calendar for content publishing across all of Deluxe's owned and earned digital platforms
• Manage and publish content to all platforms, setting policies and procedures for what and how things are published
• Liaise between the operating groups marketing teams to align priorities and goals
• Monitor social channels to identify opportunities to participate in the community and conversations
• Ensure content is SEO-optimized for inbound traffic
• Build social following for key owned-and-earned platforms
• Ensure all content is up to date, in voice, and consistent with brand
• Drive traffic into sales leads
• Work with Marketing Operations to measure and adjust plans accordingly
• Understanding of or genuine interest in the media & entertainment technology and services industry
• Proven ability to absorb, reflect, and represent the 'heart and soul' of a business through content publishing choices
• Proven ability to drive content and audience through digital platforms, especially social media
• Understanding of CMS, social management tools, and analytics
• Experience sourcing and managing content development
• Strong writing and prolific production – good and fast
• Strong understanding of SEO and analytics
• Affinity for being plugged in to industry conversations and comfort with joining and participating
• Strong communication and listening skills both within the company and within the communities it serves
• Experience developing and/or changing culture
• BS/BA degree or higher required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.