Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is a leading provider of services and technologies to the entertainment and advertising industries. The company's clients include Hollywood studios,
broadcast/cable/satellite television providers, digital distribution companies, advertisers and advertising agencies, video game producers and other media producers and providers.
The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis will work with divisional and financial management and departmental operating people to review financial results of operations, analyze KPI's and business trends, standardize financial data, implement improved businesses
processes and provide financial support for operations, as well as develop forecasting and budgeting tools.
The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for the following:
• Review monthly and year-to-date financial performance against budget and prior year with the business units and provide reporting to executive management of significant variance along with comprehensive summaries and explanations to address these variances.
• Develop standardized financial reporting and budgeting models that meets the needs of both corporate and divisional management.
• Facilitating forecasting and budgeting across all operational departments
• Review and analysis of P&L's with operating personnel
• Ongoing analysis of spending, inventory and cost controls
• Involvement in client deals, RFI's, RFP's and new business opportunity negotiations from a financial perspective, including financial modeling
• Management and dashboard reporting of business metrics (weekly, monthly)
• Oversight of AFE process working with Operations, from development of proposals to preparation of submissions, to shepherding the approval flows
• Perform special projects and prepare ad-hoc operational and financial analyses as required by management.
• Review and oversee global chart of accounts and develop new corporate policies on how accounts can better be utilized. Ensure compliance with such policies through ongoing detailed financial statement reviews and requisite follow-up with the business units.
• Act as interface between corporate accounting/consolidation (SAP and BPC) and operational finance.
• Coordinate and oversee annual and quarterly budgeting process.
• Prepare presentations of financial performance to be shared with lenders.
• Prepare revenue/billing analysis based on data retrieved from SAP and the company's various billing systems to support operational/sales management.
• Training and development of staff.
• Other projects, reports and analysis as required.
• Minimum 8 years corporate financial experience; public accounting experience a plus.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
• CPA or MBA preferred.
• Strong knowledge of GAAP.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with SAP, as well as BPC, Hyperion or similar consolidation product preferred.
• Ability to grasp the company's business practices very quickly.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to present and communicate information to executive management.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.