Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager that will work closely with our Finance, Operations and Executive Leadership teams to support company-wide Facilities and SG&A budgets. This individual will be responsible for managing
a $100M+ budget. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is the primary owner for providing analytical and business decision support to financial forecasts, operating plans and strategic goals set for the Facilities and SG&A functions. This role will report directly into
the Senior Director of FP&A. This role serves as a key member of the organization's financial team and interacts with Corporate and Business Unit Management to compile and review annual budgets, generate forecasts, analyze trends in business performance, and
provide internal management reporting.
• Works closely with the SVP Finance, CFO, and other Executive members of Senior management to develop short-term and long-range plans to control cost and maximize output from Facilities and SG&A functions.
• Owns budget responsibility for the forecast and finance reporting responsible for all shared service budgets to include: HR, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Tax Finance, Security, IT and Facilities
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining operating mechanisms to control shared service budgets
• Provides information and analysis for the management team.
• Leads the efforts and collection of information required to develop, analyze, and/or modify financial plans, which include the monthly risk and opportunities, quarterly forecast, annual operating plan and long-term strategic plans for shared services.
• Develops and tracks metrics to analyze the performance of the Shared Services and delivers those results with management in a systematic way.
• Develops analytical tools and makes recommendations for resolution of problems. Designs, improves and maintains financial systems and models.
• Develops systems and reports that will enable the management team to make more informed business decisions. Determines new offerings and enhancements, sustainment, or retiring of existing reports and tools.
• Streamlines the budgeting process for the company such that it establishes linkage to the company's strategy and ensures strong cost control.
• Coordinates budget and forecast activities across the Company for Shared Services. ''Pressure tests'' budget and forecasts for accuracy and achievability.
• Identifies and implements Financial Compliance improvements. Demonstrates responsibility for financial controls, resolves internal and external audit issues related to General Ledger and Financial Reporting in a timely manner and ensures account reconciliations
meet standards of internal control. Ensures compliance to FICAP, GAAP, and Standards of Internal Control.
• Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting required.
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, with significant emphasis in finance preferred.
• 5+ years of post-graduation working experience.
• Proven ability to partner across multiple business functions and influence decisions.
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
• Role requires the use of quantitative analytical capabilities and critical thinking skills, analyzing data to identify and evaluate new opportunities.
• Ability to handle multiple project work streams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems.
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications.
• Advanced Excel and database experience required.
• Excellent time management/prioritization and project management skills.
• Eager to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives.
• Strong accounting and reporting system skills including SAP, BPC and Excel.
• Demonstrates the highest levels of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to work without supervision are critical.
• Effective written, oral and presentation skills (Communication).
• Problem solving and solid business decision making skills.
• Effective Planning and organizational ability.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.