Manager, Advertiser Marketing
Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We currently an opening for a Manager, Advertiser Marketing. This position will be located in Los Angeles.
Our Manager, Advertiser Marketing will work closely with sales, EPs, and business leads for our Creative Artists Brands including Beast, Method, Co3, as well as our Creative New Media group to identify business priorities and grow revenue. They will need to
create strategies to support those priorities in the market, develop creative campaigns to execute those strategies, and measure the results of those efforts. Our goal is to be the leading creative company for production and post production services for advertisers
• Create, execute and optimize campaigns that drive revenue of Deluxe Creative Artists Group brands
• Develop ways to effectively engage prospects and turn them into clients who keep coming back, including content marketing, events and experiences, and gifts
• Develop a consistency in how we tell the story of Deluxe Creative Artists Group talent and technology to build the brand's and talent's awareness in the market
• Identify industry trends and create cohesive campaigns to position our brands in the market relative to trend and specific target accounts
• Work with sales to educate clients on new services and industry developments
• Create and maintain marketing materials, including collateral and reels
• Develop and maintain relationships with key industry organizations
• Leverage partnerships for shared marketing opportunities and increased visibility across new customer segments
• Oversee clearances, budget, and other operational necessities
• Work to scale programs across all studios globally
• Measure results to ensure efforts are focused around ROI
• Minimum of 3-5 years' experience marketing products or services to or in advertising
• Knowledge of production and post production services
• Proven record developing strategies and creative marketing programs to drive revenue
• Knowledgeable about emerging and relevant marketing trends, apps and tools in the social and digital space and desire to experiment with them
• Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail and project management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills along with a commitment to teamwork are essential
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
• Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to set and communicate goals, measure accomplishments, hold team accountable and give constructive feedback.
• Should excel under pressure and be self-motivated with creative solutions
• Computer literacy with MSOffice suite and Outlook required; experience with design tools a plus
• Bachelor's degree required
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.