Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2017 7:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Ingest Operator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Ingest Operator postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe Media's Digital Distribution Group leads the Digital Distribution industry with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a
global company with presence in 9 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers including Apple, Netflix, Google, Amazon, and Hulu. With our advanced workflow management and supply chain solutions,
we make it easier for content owners and service providers to offer premium content quickly and cost-effectively across digital platforms worldwide.
We currently have openings for a temporary Ingest Operators on all shifts. This position is located in Burbank, California.
An Ingest Operator captures from video tape, normalizes, modifies, and prepares file-based content to defined specifications and workflows using specific digital media software and hardware systems. Ingest Operators perform work order-based assignments at a
high level of precision with an eye for technical details and content quality standards for DDG's customers. Candidates are those who possess a can-do, results oriented attitude, and take ownership of work-order assignments in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
• Operation of video/audio encoding hardware and software.
• Insert/assembly editing. Viewing and quality control of encoded clips.
• Entering and verifying of video metadata.
• Ensure work assignments, their status and disposition, are timely and accurately recorded in operations systems.
• Engage in on-going training programs as necessary.
• Must effectively analyze and communicate information in order to resolve issues and concerns as they arise.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA/BS degree is preferred.
• At least 1-2 years of video capture/ingest experience is required.
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of Final Cut Pro is required. Applicants will be required to pass a Final Cut proficiency test.
• Familiarity with Amberfin ICR.
• Familiarity with video tape formats, video file types, and container formats.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of aspect ratios and frame rates used in HD and SD environments.
• Must have experience on analog and digital composite machines and associated test equipment.
• Experience with Windows and Mac environments.
• Must demonstrate written and verbal skills commensurate with a professional office environment.
• Must be technically astute, computer literate, and possess an aptitude for and advanced understanding of video and audio.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Requires attention to detail, ability to perform root cause analysis.
• Must be able to work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in the hottest industry that offers an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential. We focus on innovation, creativity, and cutting edge technology.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V