Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
DeluxeVR is a full service VR studio that builds AAA content for brands and content partners alike. We create high fidelity visuals in both CG and Live Action VR. We are a hardware agnostic studio that prides ourselves on our ability to work on all platforms,
and all engines, using all cameras. We believe that our work reflects the best of VR.
At DeluxeVR, you can build high-quality immersive VR experiences. You will be empowered to push your creative boundaries and to wear multiple hats. Because we are a growing studio all of our artists are encouraged to working in multiple disciplines, and we
foster a generalist mentality to our work. You can make a difference by shaping what VR is and is yet to be.
We are looking for new team members with big ideas, who have a passion for technology, a positive attitude, and a team player mentality. Now is the perfect time to join us!
Do you want to…
• Develop engine technology for current and future projects?
• Implement new functionality in existing game engines like Unity, Unreal and CryEngine?
• Show off your advanced working knowledge of UE4 Blue Print?
• Collaborate with others to design and build architectures for new systems, and maintain and improve current ones?
• Contribute original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development?
• Advise and mentor other programmers?
• Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist other engineers with technical questions?
• Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision? You know you do!
• Keep up to date with the technological developments and advancements in the computer game industry and optimize existing systems?
• Complete CPU and GPU specific optimization tasks?
• Develop familiarity with hardware details of specific game platforms, their capabilities and performance bottlenecks?
• Constantly analyze code performance and architect optimizations and document developments and code?
Do You Have…
• A keen interest in Virtual Reality?
• Superb C++ knowledge and debugging skills?
• Advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and Blue Print?
• Advanced working knowledge of CryEngine, Unity, or Unreal?
• A strong knowledge of industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, libGCM, Gnm Library)?
• A knowledge of shader programming languages (PSSL/HLSL/GLSL)?
• Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools?
• Excellent performance optimization skills?
Would you like to…
• Work in beautiful Santa Monica, just blocks away from the beach and 3rd street promenade?
• Enjoy full benefits including holidays and paid sick days?
• Play ping pong on one of our beautiful decks?
• Join a team of creative and technical collaborators?
• Enjoy free snacks and breakfast?
If so, then we want YOU to join our team!