Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2017 7:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Graphic Artist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Graphic Artist postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Compositing and animation of graphics for re-versioning of Theatrical, Trailer, Promo, VOD and Home Entertainment releases.
• Building composition projects with all the relevant source backgrounds and artwork.
• Create multiple formats for output; including 2D & Stereoscopic 3D, Digital Cinema, Film-out and HD deliverables.
• Maintaining internal schedule of all creative projects. Ensuring that all Work Orders are updated and completed.
• R&D specific effects and fonts related to titles received, keeping up to date with latest trends and styles within the industry.
• Deliver final shots and sequences that are creatively and technically industry leading.
• Adhering to prescribed workflow procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years' production experience working in the Film or Broadcast Industry.
• Broad knowledge of software common to post-production and graphics industries.
• Experience of project management and meeting deadlines.
• To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about film and have excellent compositing and animation skills.
• You should be an experienced 'all-rounder' able to turn your hand to a variety of design challenges with limited day-to-day supervision.
• You should ideally have operational experience in a Production or Post-production Facility environment.
• You have exceptional attention to detail whilst maintaining a vision to succeed the role.
• Extensive knowledge and hands on experience with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Maxon Cinema 4D.
• Additional experience of PF Matchit, Mocha Pro and Autodesk Combustion is a definite positive.
• An understanding and interest in Graphic Design and Typography would be advantageous.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Basic MS Office knowledge as standard.
• If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V