Deluxe EntertainmentHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. With facilities across North American, Europe and Australia,
our Creative Services businesses offer film and digital solutions for physical production (Dailies), digital production (VFX) and post-production (Color). The key brands within the Creative Artists Groups include Company 3, Method Studios, Beast, EFILM, Encore,
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to fill a Financial Analyst position largely supporting the Feature Film and Commercial Post Production business. This role will be located in Hollywood, CA.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Financial Planning and Analysis
• Provide primary support to the departmental finance lead in preparation and execution of the Annual Plan and Quarterly Reforecasts for the Dailies and Color business (12 facilities across North American and Europe), including the Profit & Loss and Cash Flow.
• Assistance in preparation of the Capital Expenditure budget.
• Assistance in the consolidation of individual facility plans across the Creative division (Dailies and Color; Visual Effects, Editorial, etc.) and related support schedules (CapEx, Headcount, Labor) for review and submission to Corporate.
• Assistance in preparation of the annual budget presentation.
Monthly Close Process
• Assist in the close process of the Dailies / Color business, including preparation of budget vs actual models utilized for analysis of key P&L accounts (labor, T&E, etc,) and other key metrics.
• Assist in preparation of monthly deliverables including the Operating Review Deck provided to the CEO, key revenue metrics and other detailed items.
• Preparation of the monthly & YTD spend on Capital Expenditure, updating Capital request documents for upcoming projects.
• The Company is always looking to improve its systems and processes, automating what is manual and improving processes that are already in place. In addition to the recurring responsibilities noted above, this person is also expected to contribute meaningfully
to ongoing projects.
• Assist with managing various ad hoc requests from the Corporate Accounting and the FP&A Teams.
• B.A./B.S. required; ideally in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics
• Prior work experience in related business preferred, ideally 2+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst
• Strong analytical and organization skills
• Outstanding Excel Skills required. Candidate will be required to take an excel based test to assess skill level.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.