Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2017 4:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Executive Assistant. This position will be located in Santa Monica, CA.
Will provide support to the President and General Manager – Visual Effects and the EVP, Global Production. This will include calendaring, expense reports, travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, preparing presentations and confidential information for meetings.
Must have a strong ability to work independently and use sound judgment.
• Receive calls, take messages and route correspondence.
• Manage calendars, including assisting in the prioritization of meetings.
• Arrange meetings across multiple time zones and provide reminders.
• Act as a point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
• Book and manage domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
• Produce correspondence, reports, presentations and briefs on behalf of the executive.
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and physical/digital filing system.
• Handle confidential documents and legal documents appropriately.
• Reconcile expenses and prepare expense reports.
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings as needed.
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
• Supervise, coach and train lower level staff.
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years' experience as an Executive/Administrative Assistant preferred.
• Minimum 2 years supporting C-Level, EVP and VP level executives with international travel, expense management and creating of MS PowerPoint presentations.
• Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the knowledge of proper formats for letters, proper grammar, spelling and the ability to compose neat, accurate correspondence.
• Well organized, flexible and able to work under pressure.
• Energetic and very proactive, someone who welcomes a challenge and is able to work in a fast-moving, quick response, demanding, flexible environment.
• Ability to work independently under general instructions and self-prioritize daily workload
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound judgment.
• Accuracy, productivity and dependability are important attributes.
• Must be able to build and maintain effective relationships.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.