EIT Sr. Manager, Onsite Support
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an EIT Sr. Manager, Onsite Support. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Enterprise IT (EIT) Sr. Manager for Onsite Support is responsible for delivery of technical services for corporate operations, post production houses, content distribution facilities, and corporate locations. This position is responsible for all hands-on
end-user support, procedures, and policies as it relates to EIT. This role will lead the Regional Onsite Support team in setting guidelines and procedures, standardization of hardware, software and business applications. This manager will also be responsible
for Telecom systems and Mobility for all of North America. This includes management of Telecom Specialists and interface with Level 3 engineers to ensure high quality voice communications. The manager will lead business advocacy workflows in which he/she will
interface with key business user group leaders to integrate EIT capabilities and workflows to business end-goals and initiatives.
• Responsible and accountable for onsite support service levels and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for managing to regional onsite support operational budget.
• Lead projects and initiatives as it relates to deployment of software; troubleshoot software/systems, large scale moves/changes in the environment and other technology requirements.
• Responsible for supporting Level 3 EIT Operations with physical onsite support of Infrastructure, Network, Telecom, Applications, and Security interventions.
• Responsible for the administration, configuration, and operation of Telecom Systems and Voice circuits for North American Sites.
• Provide technical leadership in areas of Telecommunications for all Deluxe North America.
• Responsible for Telecom related projects
• Define and implement process improvements for the delivery of projects and service support.
• Handle escalations from business units and customer base. Efficiently troubleshoot and escalate issues as necessary to the proper resolving unit.
• Review team procedures and adherence to established practices. This process will include monitoring of tickets, escalations, survey submissions, and follow through with balance scorecards and corrective action reports if appropriate.
• Mentor junior employees to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Lead procurement standards and procedures for end-user assets, including setting standards for equipment as it relates to end-user computer, phone, mobile device, applications, and peripherals.
• Interface with business units to lead advocacy efforts in consolidating and or increasing efficiency in all technology related initiatives.
• Interface with vendors to efficiently utilize outside resources and integrate these resources for the maximum benefit of corporate IT and the overall company.
• Interface between Operations Teams to set guidelines and standards for Incident and Problem Management.
• Lead efforts for Continual Self Improvement within the Onsite Support. This includes review and revise of procedures and policies as necessitated by outside factors or improvement factors discovered.
• In general, all other projects and/or assignments as requested by management.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Four years' college level course work in related field or four to six years of experience in a leadership position within an IT Operations Group.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) a plus.
• Cisco CCNA or CCIE Voice Certification a plus.
• Cisco Call Manager subject matter expert.
• Experience with enterprise voice platforms/infrastructure
• Experience with both MAC OSX and Windows environment OS, and applications, including, but not limited to MS Office, Office 365, Adobe products, SAP, and IT back-end services such as Patch Management.
• Knowledge of Server 2003/2008/2012 operating systems and Active Directory structure and functionality.
• Familiar with Network Topology including LAN and WAN connectivity and Enterprise data flow.
• Experience with Enterprise Backup and Restore Strategies for hardware and data Storage.
• Familiar with SharePoint Architecture and expertise in user administration functionality.
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Highly advanced analytical and reasoning skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to work independently and be resourceful as required.
• Must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and maintain sensitivity to personnel and corporate concerns.
• ITIL training
• PMI training
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.