Director, Marketing, Demand Generation
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is hiring a Director, Marketing, Demand Generation to focus on driving strategic marketing programs that create awareness, demand, engagement, and account based marketing programs for Deluxe Delivery products and services
in support of sales. This role is an opportunity to build marketing programs from the ground up for an established and credible brand with technology products and services for video content owners and distributors worldwide.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and works closely with Deluxe Delivery Product Marketing and Sales. The position will be located in Los Angeles.
• Strategically plan all demand generation programs to help the company obtain marketing, sales, and revenue goals.
• Work closely with product team to develop clear, consistent, and integrated messaging for Deluxe Delivery products that drive awareness, demand, and thought leadership.
• Own and execute strategies to reach the appropriate target market groups across all platforms and help move them through the various stages of the sales funnel.
• Creatively use all available tools including owned platforms, whitepapers, webinars, events, and paid media.
• Partner with Sales to create targeted account campaigns and broader upsell and cross-sell programs that lead to pipeline development and revenue growth.
• Define success metrics and utilize them to continuously optimize performance and report marketing progress.
• Work closely with Sales Ops to track data, measure quality, and evaluate results.
• Collaborate with other marketing functions including content marketing, event marketing, and operations to continuously execute programs that drive our business.
• Manage the marketing budget for demand generation.
• +10 years of experience with marketing technical and complex B2B products
• Proven ability to develop and manage integrated programs across all marketing channels in an innovative, agile way
• Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, and marketing automation tools
• Experience developing and managing budgets and vendors
• Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate and influence across a complex matrix
• Must be a self-starter, outgoing, and versatile. Able to work independently, but also effectively in a team environment
• Energetic, motivated and committed to driving results in a very fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a methodical approach to understanding what works and what doesn't
• BA required, MBA preferred
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.