Director, Events Marketing
Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/18/2016 1:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director, Events Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Events Marketing postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Director, Events Marketing. This position will be located in either Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY.
The Director, Events Marketing will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer on Deluxe Entertainment Services Group's event strategy to support development of our brand and sales demand generation programs. Responsibilities will include the effective strategy
development, planning, financial integrity, and execution and measurement of all events. This includes ongoing client events, external trade events both domestic and international, product launch events, publicity events, internal meetings and other events
as needed. They will be required to work with various stakeholders across the business to ensure that there is a high level of service pre-event, during the event and in the post-event phase.
• Oversee all events, creating a platform for Deluxe and its brands around experiences that is uniquely ours.
• Conceptualize and organize events and activities aligned to the business strategy brands and sales goals.
• Partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that event needs are clearly communicated, correctly coordinated and measured.
• Engage and develop relationships with outside vendors; control costs within agreed event budgets and negotiate favorable terms with suppliers.
• Oversee management of all events to ensure that both internal and external partners are providing all elements as outlined in the event contract.
• Support arrangement travel and accommodation for attendees when necessary.
• Provide relevant logistical information for event communications including agenda and schedule.
• Provide on-location leadership, acting as a liaison to guests and attendees overseeing all logistics and activities.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of 7 years' experience in event management, preferably in the entertainment industry across a range of event types
• Proven record building event strategies and creative executions that are unique and aligned with business goals/objectives.
• Have a strong understanding of finance as it relates to special event costing and close-outs and be able to demonstrate that knowledge.
• Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Project management skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively including weekends and international travel.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills along with a commitment to teamwork are essential.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
• Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to set and communicate goals, measure accomplishments, hold team accountable and give constructive feedback.
• Strong P&L experience including command of budgeting and costs controls.
• Should excel under pressure and be self-motivated with creative solutions.
• Computer literacy with MSOffice suite and Outlook required.
• Bachelor's degree required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.