Digital Cinema Technician
Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
This position will likely be a 2nd shift position with opportunity to move to first shift when openings become available. The job is located in the Wilmington Ohio Facility.
Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Customer Support Technician.
Day to Day, your role is to respond professionally and timely to all requests and inquires made by our motion picture studio and exhibitor clients (theatres) and all other calls/inquiries coming into the Deluxe Technicolor Customer Solutions Call Center. You
would also be responsible for troubleshooting/working incidents through completion and issuing digital keys through Key Distribution Management system (KDM) based on studio requests and guidelines.
We are looking for someone to join our team who is:
- Ready to deliver excellent customer service with a positive attitude;
- Punctual, reliable, and prides themselves on their high level attention to detail;
- Demonstrates well developed communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Advanced MS Office and typing skills;
- Paperwork focussed;
- Enjoys working with other teams, as well as working autonomously;
- Will actively contribute to the team culture and environment;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality of customer/client sensitive information and Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema confidential information;
- Skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Possess strong decision making and problem solving skills;
- Familiarity with cinema environment is a plus;
- Experience in Technical Operations Services including hardware/software systems and connectivity monitoring and troubleshooting highly desired;
- Bilingual or multilingual would be a plus, but not required;
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation in digital media;
- Comprehensive training program provided in Digital Media workflows;
This is a fantastic role for anyone interested in working in a fast-paced high performance work
environment that is administration heavy and has a natural ''can do'' attitude!
If this sounds like you, please send through your resume.
- Ability to sit for an extended time up to an entire shift;
- Ability to lift or transfer up to 25 pounds;
- Ability to view computer screen for an extended time up to an entire shift;
- Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports and correspondences;
- Ability to speak clearly and professionally;
- Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers;
- Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations at the same time in a high stress, fast-paced call center environment;
- Be present for assigned work shift, but be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including weekends and holidays;
- Ability to professionally greet visitors and use proper phone etiquette when answering phones;
- Ability to have a clean and organized workstation;
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer