Digital Cinema Technician
Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
This position is a 2nd shift position with opportunity to move to first shift when openings become available. The job is located in the Wilmington Ohio Facility.
The Customer Support Technician is in place to respond professionally and timely to all requests and inquires made by our motion picture studio and exhibitor clients (theatres) and all other calls/inquiries coming into the Deluxe Technicolor Customer Solutions
Call Center. They are also responsible for troubleshooting/working incidents through completion and issuing digital keys through Key Distribution Management system (KDM) based on studio requests and guidelines.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of customer/client sensitive information and Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema confidential information.
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situation, project self as a team player, ability to accept and manage change and provide process improvement, cost saving and customer satisfaction suggestions.
• Possess strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree or above preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed in order to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization as well as internal and external customers.
• Experience using standard MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required. Candidate must type a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute and be capable of operating office equipment.
• Strong customer service skills focused on problem solving and customer satisfaction.
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, possess good problem solving skills, ability to multi task in deadline driven environment and work with minimal supervision.
• Basic computer networking skills is a must.
• Familiarity with cinema environment is a plus.
• Experience in Technical Operations Services including hardware/software systems and connectivity monitoring and troubleshooting highly desired.
• Bilingual or multilingual would be a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of military time, time zones, and state abbreviations preferred.
• Ability to sit for an extended period of time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to lift or transfer up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to view computer screen for an extended period of time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports and correspondences.
• Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
• Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers.
• Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations at the same time in a high stress, fast-paced call center environment.
• Be present for assigned work shift, but be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including weekends and holidays.
• Ability to professionally greet visitors and use proper phone etiquette when answering phones.
• Ability to have a clean and organized workstation
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer