Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB
The Database Coordinator is in place to respond professionally and timely to all requests and inquires made by our motion picture studio and exhibitor clients (theatres) and all other calls/inquiries coming into the Deluxe Technicolor Customer Solutions Call
Center dealing with the theater database. They are also responsible for troubleshooting/working incidents through completion and issuing digital keys through Technicolor's Key Distribution Management system (KDM) based on studio requests and guidelines.
• Provide timely, accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customer/clients to add new theatres and resolve all database issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent delivery issues
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the main systems used daily; 8x8 Phones, AS400/JBA , Microsoft Office (Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel, SharePoint), Courier's Tracking Systems (FedEx, UPS, DHL SameDay, DHL International), Alert, TDC
Reporting Services, Exhibitor and Studio Portals, Reel Time Booking system, Filemaker and other web based programs used to perform job daily.
• Communicate problems and solutions for any database related issues. Must have ability to make sound judgment when dealing with issues that arise during trouble-shooting. Must have the skill to determine action to be taken that is appropriate for the situation;
must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent miss-outs.
• Ability to generate required reports from the Deluxe systems as well as read and utilize information.
• Provide call support for all inbound Customer Support Tech calls and assist with inbound/outbound calls for Customer Solutions when needed.
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of customer/client sensitive information and Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema confidential information.
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situation, project self as a team player, ability to accept and manage change and provide process improvement, cost saving and customer satisfaction suggestions.
• Possess strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree or above preferred. Two years of work related or management related experienced would be considered.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed in order to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization as well as internal and external customers.
• Experience using standard MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required. Candidate must type a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute and be capable of operating office equipment.
• Strong customer service skills focused on problem solving and customer satisfaction.
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, possess good problem solving skills, ability to multi task in deadline driven environment and work with minimal supervision.
• Experience with incident management systems and web-based applications required.
• Experience in defining, documenting and implementing business processes and procedures.
• Basic computer networking skills and familiarity with cinema environment is a must. Understanding technologies such as TCP/IP, FTP, SNMP, multicast, broadband and dial up connectivity
• Experience in a Customer Service organization, and/or Technical Operations Services including hardware/software systems and connectivity monitoring and troubleshooting highly desired.
• Bilingual or multilingual would be a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of military time, time zones, and state abbreviations preferred.
• Ability to sit for an extended period of time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to lift or transfer up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to view computer screen for an extended period of time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports and correspondences.
• Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
• Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers.
• Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations at the same time in a high stress, fast-paced call center environment.
• Be present for assigned work shift, but be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including weekends and holidays.
• Ability to professionally greet visitors and use proper phone etiquette when answering phones.
• Ability to have a clean and organized workstation
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer