Customer Support Representative, Lead
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2017 12:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Customer Support Representative, Lead jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Customer Support Representative, Lead postings
Full Time Job
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Customer Support Lead is in place to provide support to the entire Customer Solutions Department focusing on Customer Support Associates and Technician teams. Delegate responsibilities on a daily basis to ensure all calls and inquiries are handled in a
timely manner. Directly interact with other departments, Exhibitors, Studio Clients, and Vendors.
KEY DELIVERABLES – Describes the expectations of the role
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the main systems used daily to include Echopass Phones, AS400/JBA, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel, SharePoint), Courier's Tracking Systems (FedEx, UPS, DHL SameDay, DHL International),
Alert, Reel Time Booking System, Filemaker, and other web based programs used to perform job daily.
• Responsible for updating and reporting problems that arise with distressed key and/or content orders by communication via creating or updating incidents and email advisements. This involves problem solving through precise documentation and effective follow
• Provide timely, accurate, professional and responsive support, verbally and via email, to internal and external customer/clients to resolve all issues reported and take proactive steps to prevent the conflict/problem from reoccurring.
• Communicate problems and solutions for any content related issues. Must have ability to make sound judgement when dealing with issues that arise during the trouble-shooting. Must have the skill to determine action to be taken that is appropriate for the situation;
must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent miss-outs.
• Coordinate and communicate department workflow to associates and assign tasks in a fair and impartial manner. Prioritize Customer Support tasks and ensure completion prior to or by respective deadline and escalate to management if deadline is not going to
• Provide leadership to all associates in a professional and positive manner. The leadership must stress compliance with all Customer Support and Deluxe policies and procedures.
• Creating KDM (Key Delivery Management) per studio guidelines; which give specific dates and times for play out of digital features.
• Ability to generate required reports from the Deluxe systems as well as read and utilize information.
• Provide call support for all inbound Customer Support calls and assist with inbound/outbound calls for Customer Solutions when needed.
• Train or facility training of all associates with respect to all Customer Support SOP's and procedures they will be required to perform. Attention must also be given to general associate development.
• Create and sustain a safe, quality work environment for all Customer Solutions associates.
• Communicate in a timely manner with all other departments on an issued they need to address or be made aware.
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements, and system enhancements.
LEADERSHIP AND INFLUENCE – Describes the impact this role has on the company and the business in terms of organization strategy, work methods, decision making and results
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality of Deluxe and customer/client sensitive information
• Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking, work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate positive attitude, able to handle self professionally in a high stress situation, project self as a team player.
• Provide leadership to all associates in a professional and positive manner. The leadership must stress strict compliance with all Customer Solutions and Deluxe policies and procedures.
• Possess strong decision making and problem solving skills and ability to address issues with associates in a consistent and timely manner.
• Properly and timely escalate all associate, customer production and system issues based on established standard operating procedures.
• Assist Supervisors in assigning the daily workflow and delegating tasks in a fair and impartial manner.
• Facility associate training with respect to all SOP's (standard operating procedures) as well as maintain SOP's as needed. Goal is to continually promote cross-training and associate development.
BUSINESS ACUME/EXPERTISE/COMPENTENCIES – Describe the professional experiences, educational background, knowledge, and behavior required to fulfill the role responsibilities
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree or above preferred. Two years of work related or management related experience would be considered.
• Experience using standard MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required. Candidate must type a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute and be capable of operating office equipment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed in order to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization as well as internal and external customers.
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, possess good problem solving skills, ability to multi task in deadline driven environment and work with minimal supervision.
• Strong customer service skills focused on problem solving and customer satisfaction
• Experience with incident management systems and web-based applications required.
• Experience in defining, documenting, and implementing business processes and procedures.
• Basic computer networking skills and familiarity with cinema environment is a must. Understanding technologies such as TCP/IP, FP, SNMP, multicast, broadband and dial up connectivity.
• Experience in Customer Service organization, and/or Technical Operations Services including hardware/software systems and connectivity monitoring and troubleshooting highly desired.
• Knowledge of military time, time zones, and state abbreviations preferred.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
• Ability to sit for an extended period of time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to occasionally lift or transfer up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to view computer screen for an extended period of time up to an entire shift.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, routine reports and correspondences.
• Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
• Ability to create written communication for co-workers, management, and customers.
• Ability to multi-task effectively around distractions and medium noise levels created by multiple conversations at the same time in a high stress, fast paced call center environment.
• Working indoors in air conditioned call center without access to see outside.
• Be present for assigned work shift, but be flexible to shift changes as required to support our customer base as it relates to high volume peak periods including week-ends and holidays.
• Ability to professionally greet visitors and use proper phone etiquette when answering phones.
• Ability to have a clean and organized workstation that can be shared by other team members if needed.
• Non-exempt status.
• We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
• Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Shift is determined by job knowledge, experience, professionalism, teamwork/flexibility, business need and eligibility.