Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently an opening for a Credit Analyst. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Position will be responsible for maximizing cash receipts enabling continued sales growth. Working with internal business units to manage and identify potential risks of current and future customers both domestic and international.
Duties of the Credit Analyst include but are not limited to, managing the receivables on assigned accounts. This includes the following roles:
• Collection and maintenance of assigned accounts.
• Evaluate, recommend, and manage credit lines and exposures.
• Release orders.
Working with customer and business units to resolve/reconcile short-pays, pricing claims, and other miscellaneous deductions/disputes.
• Provide management with the defined reports and metrics as requested.
The Credit Analyst will also work with customers, schedulers, and sales representatives to resolve any issues that would prevent jobs from being scheduled. This would include past due accounts, exceeded credit lines, slow payment trends, disputed claims, etc.
• Identify accounts for escalation and monitor status throughout the escalation process.
• Troubleshoot and resolve claims, short-pays, and charge backs on assigned accounts.
• Review application of payments and submit change(s) required to maintain current and accurate account balances.
• Application of credit memo's to related open items on customers account.
• Perform activities related to month end closing, such as bad debt write-offs and reporting to management and/or business units.
• Recommend delinquent accounts to be placed with third party collection agency in accordance with policy and procedures.
• Document all activities and communication relating to customer accounts. Maintain high level of customer confidentiality at all times.
• BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, advanced skills necessary in Excel.
• Excellent customer service and the ability to take initiative.
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• At least one year of accounts receivable experience.
• Good working knowledge of ERP systems like SAP.
• Ability to utilize Excel pivot tables.
• Experience with collections systems like 'GetPaid'.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.