Client Services Representative
Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2016 6:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Virtual Reality (VR) Category
Search for Client Services Representative jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Client Services Representative postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. With facilities in Santa Monica, New York, Austin, Atlanta,
Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, Vancouver, London, and San Francisco, our Creative Services businesses offer complete film and digital solutions for production and post-production. Recent projects span across multiple media industries, including feature films,
commercials, television, music videos and games. Deluxe's Creative brands include Company 3, Method Studios, Beast Editorial, EFILM, Encore, Level 3 and Rushes.
We currently have an opening for a Client Service Representative to support our Virtual Reality Group that growing very quickly. This position will be located in Santa Monica, CA.
This position provides meals and drinks for the clients and employees. They will also maintain the cleanliness and organization of the edit rooms, kitchen and lobby areas. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact politely with clients both in
person and over the phone are required.
• Greeting clients and assisting them throughout their session.
• Maintain kitchen cleanliness, including dishwashing.
• Assist in preparation for client luncheons and meetings, including light food preparation.
• Prepare and serve beverages.
• Monitor the bays for overall tidiness and upkeep, as well as the lobby area.
• Assist Client Service Manager with duties as needed.
• Some college preferred.
• 1-2 years restaurant/serving experience required.
• Basic computer skills.
• Basic graphic design skills a plus.
• Highly organized and detailed oriented.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.