Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Deluxe NY is seeking a Media Asset/Library Specialist.
• Retrieve file content from Deluxe's DAM (Digital Asset Management) system.
• Work with Client Services to prioritize and/or troubleshoot requests.
• Work with IT to communicate issues and to troubleshoot issues.
• Perform tape operations (LTO).
• Perform data tracking and updating of job related information in various business systems.
• Communicate all retrieval related issues to all business groups involved.
• Identifying, prioritizing, resolving, documenting and communicating technical and operational issues.
• Coordinating and supporting diverse technical and operational projects.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• BA/BS required.
• 1-2 years previous experience in media production.
• Ability to multi-task under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Able to prioritize and meet departmental goals.
• Basic understanding of command line scripts.
• Knowledge of file formats.
• Familiarity with a wide variety of computer and software applications.
• Candidate must be flexible with hours and schedules.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Candidate must be detail oriented, multi-tasking, self-directed, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.