Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2016 10:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Asset Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all Asset Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe NY is seeking a Media Asset/Library Specialist.
• Retrieve file content from Deluxe's DAM (Digital Asset Management) system.
• Work with Client Services to prioritize and/or troubleshoot requests.
• Work with IT to communicate issues and to troubleshoot issues.
• Perform tape operations (LTO).
• Perform data tracking and updating of job related information in various business systems.
• Communicate all retrieval related issues to all business groups involved.
• Identifying, prioritizing, resolving, documenting and communicating technical and operational issues.
• Coordinating and supporting diverse technical and operational projects.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• BA/BS required.
• 1-2 years previous experience in media production.
• Ability to multi-task under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Able to prioritize and meet departmental goals.
• Basic understanding of command line scripts.
• Knowledge of file formats.
• Familiarity with a wide variety of computer and software applications.
• Candidate must be flexible with hours and schedules.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Candidate must be detail oriented, multi-tasking, self-directed, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V