Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/4/2016 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Architect, Enterprise jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Architect, Enterprise postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Enterprise Architect. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Enterprise Architect will lead network, system, data center and infrastructure architecture. This position will drive consistency in design and repeatable architecture.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Responsible for assisting with the overall system, network design and architecture
• Responsible for creating roadmap documents, architectural documents, process documents, standards documents and governance documents
• Write documentation for proposals to drive technical decisions such as tool selection, technology selection, etc.
• At times, responsible for assisting with requirements gathering and documentation
• At times, responsible for participating as a team lead
• Perform advanced, complex network and systems design
• Work with a wide variety of technical and managerial personnel to solve complex problems.
• Identifies gaps between current and desired future states
• At times, participate in the design of firewall and network security ACLs (Perimeter security - routers, switches, IPS, IDS)
• Ensures processes are followed and assists with process maturity and process documentation
• Assist in scalability, capacity planning and systems architecture
• Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of professional technology experience
• EA related certifications and/or training a plus
• Superior written/verbal communication skills are critical to the success of this position.
• Strong technical and problem solving skills
• Experience with large global networks, high density computing, virtualization and digital security.
• Experience with defined enterprise architecture methodologies (TOGAF, FEA, etc.)
• Experience with network design including advanced protocols; OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, SIP