Analyst I, Service Desk
Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2016 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Analyst I, Service Desk jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Analyst I, Service Desk postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Analyst I, Service Desk. This position will be located in Santa Monica, CA.
The Analyst I, Service Desk is responsible for providing end user support for all applications software, network infrastructure and computing devices and peripherals. This includes working with internal and external resources, coordination of vendors and suppliers.
• Will be the initial support level for basic customer issues and requests.
• Determine and identify the cause of the issue in order to determine a solution.
• Will identify issues such as physical layers, usernames and passwords.
• Will uninstall/reinstall basic software applications, verify proper hardware and software set-up and assist with navigation of application menus.
• Will perform basic onsite installations or replacements of various hardware components and software repair.
• Assist with installation of new software releases, system upgrades and patches.
• Maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
• Perform basic installation, repairs and maintenance of telecommunications equipment.
• Basic administration of Network Operations systems, equipment and Business System applications.
• Ability to interact with vendors.
• Perform system backups and recovery.
• Special projects as needed.
• Two years college level course work in related field.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) a plus.
• Experience with Macintosh OS X up to Snow Leopard, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7.
• Office 2007/2010 for PC and Office 2004/2008/2011 for MAC and other Microsoft products.
• Knowledge of Server 2003/2008 operating systems and basic Active Directory functionality a plus.
• Basic understanding of technologies including VoIP, TCP/IP.
• Basic telecom wiring/hardware knowledge and how to tone/punch down lines.
• Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN systems and topology.
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.