Accounts Payable Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Accounts Payable Manager. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Accounts Payable Manager will work under the Director of Accounts Payable and be responsible for overseeing and managing the accounts payable function. This will include observing and driving the organization's accounting principles, practices and procedures
throughout the staff in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage the accounts payable function including customer vendor relations, check disbursements and 1099 and tax related matters.
• Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
• Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensuring accuracy of financial statements.
• Research, analyze and resolve complex payment and vendor issues.
• Enter status change information into SAP to ensure employee information is accurate and up to date.
• Preparation of special reports required by management including audit responses, compliance reports, payment analysis and others as assigned.
• Assist in the year-end closing and accrual process.
• Provide accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff, responding to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
• Manager and train employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
• Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions
• Manage and oversee the company's corporate credit card programs (employee/vendor) while continuing to enhance and implement new processes and controls to further meet the company's credit card objectives.
• Will supervise a team of 6-8 employees.
• SAP Super User required.
• BS or BA degree required.
• 5+ years accounting experience.
• Minimum two years supervisory experience.
• Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with accountants, clients, and upper management.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills to interact with staff and upper management.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.