Account Manager - Global Strategic Partnerships
Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Title: Account Representative – Client Solutions
Based in: New York, NY
Reporting to: SVP, Global Head of Enterprise Sales
• Respond to sales inquiries for the Media Sales team coming from inbound Pardot, MediaQuotes, e-mails, telephones calls and referrals from sales team members.
• Make initial sales contact to evaluate and understand a prospect's business needs, and take action as to next steps. Communicate with the client directly to assess and qualify their requirements, ensure we can provide the solution to those requirements, and
negotiate rates/provide quotes for each request. These requests range from simple workflows such as Tape Encodes & Clones to Netflix projects with 20+ languages of Subtitling & Dubbing as an example.
• Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the sales team after a thorough needs analysis.
• Maintain the CRM database, including comprehensive data entry, setting alarms for follow-up, lead tracking and hand-off.
• Drive customer satisfaction by ensuring a smooth process from bid to final delivery through internal & external communication.
• Up-sell and cross-sell the inquiries handled to additional products and services in order to solve more client problems and to maximize revenues for Deluxe Entertainment Services
• Position Deluxe and be persuasive in solving prospects' problems in order to bring in new work/accounts and grow/manage existing accounts.
• Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of Deluxe Entertainment Services' products/services, operational workflows and competitive differences.
• Bachelor's degree and 6-8 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using a CRM solution such as Salesforce.com preferred
• Ability to meet or exceed individual goals set by team manager
• Must be highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
• Positive attitude with the desire to work in a large scale enterprise work environment.
This position is based at one of Deluxe's beautiful offices in the Flatiron District in New York City.
Why you want to work for Deluxe Entertainment Services?
We offer clients powerful solutions and streamlined processes to reach and engage new audiences and open additional sources of revenue. We turn their ideas into reality, bringing significant added value to the consumers they serve around the world.
Beginning as a film lab in 1915, we have established a legacy as the most trusted partner for the top content owners, creators and brands. Today, our comprehensive suite of global digital delivery solutions enables our clients to move, manage and monetize content,
and our world-class creative services underpin some of the most ground-breaking and meaningful projects in entertainment and advertising. Over 7,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry work at Deluxe in 25 regions around the world.
We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and their endeavors.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.