Deluxe EntertainmentNorthvale, NJ
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager. The position will be located in Northvale, NJ
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager. The position will be located in Northvale, NJ .
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Create, maintain and communicate to client project timelines and budgets.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Provide direction to Account Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• May be responsible for educating and advising client about new services offered.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 3-4 years' experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful.
• Solid technical understanding of the television distribution industry helpful.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V