Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2017 12:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Account Manager postings
Full Time Job
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Create, maintain and communicate to client project timelines and budgets.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Provide direction to Account Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• May be responsible for educating and advising client about new services offered.
Excellent communication skills with both internal and external clients.
Manage reports requested by clients.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 3-4 years' experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful.
• Solid technical understanding of the television distribution industry helpful.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.