Deluxe EntertainmentUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/18/2016 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Account Manager postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online
content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences. Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly,
and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New
York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of 7,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.?
We currently have an opening for an Account Manager. This position will be located in Universal City, CA.
• Manage the daily digital operations of feature titles.
• Support the Director of Scheduling with day to day updating of tasks and projects. Add, remove and update projects and activities as needed. Monitor and ensure that disc images are present at all UPHE replication facilities worldwide.
• Individual will organize and distribute work assignments to production teams, ensure work is being completed on time, and ensure the quality of work is consistent with client expectations.
• Create or update reports by collecting data from various sources and entering into spreadsheet. This may include weekly progress status reports, asset tracking reports, priority list updates, internal project task list, etc.
• Individual must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment. Individual will be dealing directly with other technical, creative and operations employees on a regular basis. Individual must also be able to work independently
within their own process.
• This individual must be able to communicate with all departments within DDS in order to ensure deadlines are being met, as well as report back to upper management with the status of projects.
• Maintain relationships with client by participating in meetings with all levels of management.
• Schedule and input customer work orders on a daily basis.
• Educate and advise client about different services offered by Deluxe Media.
• Be responsible for the overall management and coordination of studio projects.
• Learn all aspects of management software.
• Work with and support internal customers to ensure client deadlines are met. Create, compile and administrate technical operations policies, procedures and rate sheets.
• Identify and communicate technical issues with Production Coordinators and digital facilities.
• Delivery date analysis and exception reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA degree or 3 years related experience.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information
to senior staff.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, database software, and working knowledge in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
• Two years' experience working with clients in the entertainment industry in a Project Management role.
• Solid technical understanding of the digital distribution industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail with ability to interpret delivery schedules and timelines.
• Technical knowledge of video, audio, sub-titles and compression technologies.
• Practical experience with Internet downloading and streaming.
• Prior global Blu-ray DVD QC experience a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Proficient with MS Project and MS Excel
• Primavera Project Planner knowledge preferred
• MS Access knowledge and query building preferred
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V