Deluxe EntertainmentHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2016 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Account Manager postings
Full Time Job
Production Planning: Supervise day to day project activity, monitor workload assignments, workflow developments, financial reporting and overall project status.
Customer Service: Build and maintain client relationships with new and existing business by fielding inquiries and establishing confidence with our customers.
Communication: Foster internal and external communications to keep operations and clients informed of ongoing activities and status.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Create, maintain and communicate to client project timelines and budgets.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Provide direction to Account Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• May be responsible for educating and advising client about new services offered
• Responsible for tracking cost and final billing to client.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 5 years' experience working with clients in post production, restoration background helpful.
• Solid technical understanding of DI workflow and digital restoration.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
BUSINESS SYSTEM EXPERIENCE:
• Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook proficiency
• ScheduAll or Xytech preferred (not required)
Proficient with web applications and web based tools and ports for job management