Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/24/2017 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset
and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for a Localization & Access Services Account Coordinator. This position will be located in Manhattan, NY.
• Coordinate creation of subtitles, closed captions, dubbed audio, scripts, audio description tracks, and related deliverables in multiple languages for clients primarily in the entertainment space.
• Develop professional expertise in technical and creative aspects of Localization & Access Services and how these service fit within the Deluxe ecosystem and the entertainment industry as a whole.
• Establish and manage project schedules, and ensure due dates are met on time and within budget.
• Communicate with internal departments, external vendors, and clients around the world.
• Create or update reports by collecting data from various sources and entering into spreadsheet or database.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Perform database testing and provide relevant feedback.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production, project management, or translation industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V