Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an Account Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Coordinate creation of subtitles, closed captions, dubbed audio, scripts, audio description tracks, or related deliverables in multiple languages for clients primarily in the entertainment space.
• Develop professional expertise in technical and creative aspects of Localization and how these service fit within the Deluxe ecosystem and the entertainment industry as a whole.
• Establish and manage project schedules, and ensure due dates are met on time and within budget.
• Communicate with internal departments, external vendors, and clients around the world.
• Create or update reports by collecting data from various sources and entering into spreadsheet or database. This may include project shell entry, delivery document, new and revised client specifications, approval dates, revenue and labor estimates, etc.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Perform database testing and provide relevant feedback.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production, project management, or translation industry experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V