Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Delirio FilmsBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Award-winning production company seeks Office Manager /Executive Assistant to join fast-growing team in production of documentary, narrative, and commercial projects. This position is for someone who is a creative thinker and strong multi-tasker, with close attention to detail and an eagerness to learn everything there is to know about producing. Responsibilities include:
- Actualizing project budgets
- Maintaining company accounting
- Personal Assistant to producers
- Office Management
- Organizing travel
- Developing shoot itineraries
- Production logistics
- Maintaining communications between producers, staff, and other hired crew
- Supervising and delegating tasks to interns
- Providing support in research on and development of new projects
Full-time with paid time off. Must have a reliable car. Familiarity with Excel and QuickBooks a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online