Junior Associate Legal Affairs
Dapper Bird EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking candidates for the Junior Associate position with the Legal Department of a boutique television and film production company. Applicants must possess an understanding, knowledge, and passion for entertainment and law.
- Assisting Senior Business and Legal Affairs Head of Department
- Work on scripted production, sag aftra and other guilds as well as non-union
- Work with drafting all forms of agreements related to all stages of production
- Ability to provide in-house support and work with different projects in different stages of production
- J.D. and bar membership in good standing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment
- Ability to work proactively, independently and with great reliability
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to pivot quickly and fluidly, think practically and be solution-oriented
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online