Fall Intern - Talent Assistant
Dapper Bird EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Talent Management division is looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented person to join us for our fall/winter internship program. This program assists candidates to gain experience and to be considered to get hired after the completion of the internship.
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and organized candidate will take care of calendar, media, phone calls and emails for Talent
- Writing for the media, prepare for auditions, and assist in scheduling classses or coaching
- Schedule travels, and other events for Talent
- Able and willing to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Work flexible hours and days as necessary
- Enrolled in school, or program for the Arts, or similar
- Know how to interact with actors, agents, coaches, and other professionals
- Work well under pressure
- Able to multi task with creativity
Unpaid for the fall/winter period (four months) Elegible for hiring with salary and benefits afterwards
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online