Intern - Publicity
Dan Klores CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Dan Klores Communications, LLC is a multi-discipline and diverse public relations firm which represents clients in a multitude of fields including corporate, non-profit, medical, entertainment, hospitality, sports and government. An internship with Dan Klores Communications will not be paid, but it must be for college credit. An intern's experience will be as rewarding as he or she desire, with responsibilities commensurate to the commitment he or she demonstrates.
Specific responsibilities will be as follows:
• Assist account executives with:
• Organizing/managing press kits for distribution
• Compiling media clips/press clips for team to send to client
• Screening media (online, newspapers, magazines, TV and radio) for hits, alerting team
• Creating/organizing media mailers for campaigns/campaign launches
• Emailing/calling photo and news desks to pitch event and clients
• Perform research for pitches, events, campaigns, and brainstorms, as needed for clients
• Compute impressions and calculated ad value for client placements to include in company performance reports
• Update media lists with contacts through research on Cision, Meltwater and other databases and calling networks/publications
• Work events - support team at client events and aid in event preparation
• Respond to general inquiries, requests for information, follow ups as appropriate and refers complex/ non-routine inquires to supervisor or appropriate party
• Support account teams as needed with other general administrative duties
Salary: Unpaid, must receive school credit.
Must be eligible for college credit.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online