Daily TranscriptionLos Angeles, CA
Daily Transcription has been a leader in the field of transcription for over ten years. We have an outstanding on-time delivery and accuracy record. If we fail to meet your expectations in Accuracy or Delivery, we want to know about it. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and loyal customer base. We stand by our work and will do *whatever* it takes to keep you and your company a satisfied client. That is our 100% Guarantee
We hire freelance transcribers to work under 1099 contractor status to transcribe unscripted television shows and interviews.
We need transcribers who can listen and transcribe, verbatim, busy video/audio footage. It requires a keen ear to be able to distinguish different speakers and hear what is being said among background noise and overlapping conversations.
Each transcriber should be available to transcribe at least 2.5 hours of video/audio per week. The video/audio file lengths vary from 30 minutes to 2+ hours.
*Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
*Ability to Google search correct spelling of unknown words or names
*Ability to transcribe verbatim dialogue including ''uhs, ''ums,'' and stutters
*Ability to dive right into the work with minimum direction
*Type at least 50 wpm
*Ability to follow required guidelines, procedures and formats
*Ability to insert timecodes correctly
*Ability to meet strict deadlines
*Microsoft Word or compatible software
*High-speed internet access
*Previous experience with transcription software(s), such as Express Scribe, InqScribe
*Familiarity with accessing cloud storage applications; i.e. dropbox or box
This is a remote position.
1. Please do not send your resume via email
2. For more information, visit the website link below
3. Read our Careers page
4. Complete the form as directed, attach your resume, complete the captcha code, and click ''submit''
5. Once you submit your form, you will receive an email with a link to the testing materials
6. Check your spam folder if you do not receive the email in a few minutes
7. Please do not reply directly to the testing materials email address. A separate email for questions or concerns will be in the body of the email
8. You must take a transcription test to be considered for employment Website: Apply At Employer's Site