Daily TranscriptionLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Entertainment Transcriptionist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Entertainment Transcriptionist postings
Daily Transcription is a leader in entertainment transcription. We have been providing excellent customer service to our clients for over a decade. We are seeking experienced, competent transcribers with flexibility on the weekends.
We will need time codes from a burned in time code every 30-40 seconds of dialogue or before each question and answer depending on the type of dialogue.
• You must have an excellent command of written and spoken English, including an understanding of business terminology.
• You must be able to turn around each file within 24 hours.
• You must have a copy of Microsoft Word with the ability to meet our format requirements.
• Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
• Ability to Google search for correct spelling of unknown words or names
• Ability to transcribe verbatim dialogue, including, ''ahs, or, ums''
• Self motivator - can dive right into the work with minimum direction
• Type at least 50 wpm
• Ability to follow required guidelines, procedures and meet deadlines
• Broadband internet access
• Available to transcribe at least 2.5 hours of audio per week
• Flexibility on weekends
• Previous experience with transcription software(s), such as Express Scribe and different media types
• Familiarity with accessing cloud storage applications; i.e dropbox or box.com