Daily TranscriptionLos Angeles, CA
Daily Transcription is a leader in entertainment transcription. We have been providing excellent customer service to our clients for over a decade.
We are seeking experienced, competent transcribers. Flexibility on the weekends is a must.
We will need time codes from a burned in time code every 30-40 seconds of dialogue or before each question and answer depending on the type of dialogue.
• You must have an excellent command of written and spoken English, including an understanding of business terminology.
• You must be able to turn around each file within 24 hours.
• You must have a copy of Microsoft Word with the ability to meet our format requirements.
• Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
• Ability to Google search for correct spelling of unknown words or names
• Ability to transcribe verbatim dialogue, including, ''ahs, or, ums''
• Self motivator - can dive right into the work with minimum direction
• Type at least 50 wpm
• Ability to follow required guidelines, procedures and meet deadlines
• Broadband internet access
• Available to transcribe at least 2.5 hours of audio per week
• Flexibility on weekends
• Previous experience with transcription software(s), such as Express Scribe and different media types
• Familiarity with accessing cloud storage applications; i.e dropbox or box.com
Pay Rate for this project is $0.50-$1.00 per minute of dialogue transcribed. This is a remote position.
You will be asked to take a test in order to evaluate your skills and proficiency in this area.
Thank you for your interest in the Daily Transcription Team.
We look forward to hearing from you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online