Web Content Coordinator
DVS InteleStreamBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description: FULL TIME
Coordinate web content of film and television assets for a leading edge online video provider. Responsible for accuracy of metadata and files at client web sites via content management systems. Work with entertainment clients and production departments to properly communicate asset file management and distribution. Meet deadlines in a fast paced, demanding environment. Be able to provide and coordinate support for clients and users by email or phone.
• Strong background in customer service.
• Strong verbal, written, organizational and proofreading skills.
• Is able to work under moderate supervision and must be a team player.
• Ability to prioritize and multi task work assignments.
• Expertise with PCs, Macs and web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
• Demonstrate superior attention to detail.
• Helpful to have experience with SQL tables, video encoding/editing, web streaming, web site administration and network firewall security.
• Passion for movies or video production.
• Self motivated and self starter.
• Use of good judgment when problem solving.
Full time employment with benefits (medical, dental, vacation, 401k).
Must provide cover letter, resume and salary history in order to be considered.
Job Code: EPK FT
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online