Publicity Research Coordinator
DVS InteleStreamBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Work with major studio movie marketing campaigns to collect, analyze and distribute press clippings found in print, web sites and television broadcasts. Utilize your advanced computer skills and passion for entertainment in providing results under deadline with quality and professionalism. Full Time openings available for morning shifts:
M-F 4am - 1pm
S-Th 7a - 4pm
Starting wage is $12/hour. Full Time benefit package includes; Medical and Dental Insurance, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay.
- Passion for movies and entertainment news.
- Expertise with document scanning, Adobe Acrobat, DVD burning, MS Office, Internet and Windows software.
- Experience with TIVO or DirecTV DVR a plus.
- Familiarity with Nexis, Burrelle's, VMS, Critical Mention, Vocus, Cision or other press/news/advertising resource vendors a plus.
- Strong verbal, written and proofreading skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Works well in a fast paced, deadline oriented team environment while producing quality work.
- Ability to learn new technologies and software.
$12/hour Full Time benefit package includes; Medical and Dental Insurance, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay.
Job Code: MMO
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online