DVS InteleStreamBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 2:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Office Assistant/Receptionist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Office Assistant/Receptionist postings
Full Time Job
Office Assistant (Burbank) MediaMax Online
Office Assistant needed for a busy media company. This is an ENTRY LEVEL position paying $12.00 per hour. For consideration, please attach resume in PDF or WORD format with salary history. Full-time (9AM-5PM M-F) position with excellent benefits and a 401K package included.
Love entertainment? Apply now and be a part of a fast growing media distribution and monitoring company! Working with major motion picture studios, MediaMax Online has an outstanding reputation with studio publicists, executives and PR Agencies with clients in film, TV, music and sports. If you love the fast pace, of entertainment, then you are looking at the company that has it all. Join our team of broadcast editors, content coordinators and publicity research coordinators and start your career.
Receptionist Job Purpose:
Serves visitors by greeting and directing them appropriately; directing calls to appropriate staff; maintains office appearance and assists with daily requirements as needed.
Receptionist Job Duties:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
• Operate a switchboard and route calls to proper people.
• Manage and maintain supplies. Office must be fully stocked and monitored daily.
• Coordinate building management with vendors and arrange couriers.
• Maintains safe and clean office appearance by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Assist with organizing and scheduling meetings. Web-Ex, conference calls, order/pick up food for meetings.
• Create and maintain data entry spread sheets, expense reports and other clerical duties.
• Coordinate interview scheduling.
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Assist with personnel requests.
• Monitor TV shows and prepare clips for clients.
• Team player
• Friendly and polite communication skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Professionalism with a ''can-do'' attitude
• Organized and efficient
• Great follow-up skills
• Works well under pressure
• Supply Management