Senior Coordinator, Digital Sales
DRG Intelligent Computer ConceptsCentury City, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Coordinator, Digital Sales Administration (VOD/EST/PPV)
DRG Intelligent Computer Concepts, Inc. (Torrance, CA) is seeking an individual who can fulfill a Senior Coordinator, Digital Sales Admin (VOD/EST/PPV) position. This position entails working at our entertainment client's facility in Century City, CA.
This position supports an expanding and dynamic digital business and is responsible for reading, analyzing, interpreting, and fulfilling contractual obligations and licensing administration for Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Latin America (Latam) customers and territories within EST / VOD / PPV. The position will report to the Senior Manager, Global Contract Management and interface directly with the Global PPV/VOD and EST sales and marketing groups and its clients as well as Rights and Windowing, Technical Services, Finance, and Legal departments. Key criteria for success in this position will be to ensure consistent attention to detail and a focus on accurate licensing management to support timely downstream execution of contractual obligations to Fox customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate creation and maintenance of Feature Film and Television availability notices and offerings for international PPV/VOD and EST clients in accordance with strict individual contractual timelines and qualifications.
- Monitor product clearance analysis via internal systems to identify media, territory, language and holdback restrictions for titles included on availability lists and notices.
- Determine and notify clients of initial wholesale prices as well as any price reductions.
- Responsible for setting up complex deals in accounting system and entering licensed product based on media, method of transmission, market, language, holdbacks, multiple license fees, etc.
- Validate that contractual obligations are accurately recorded in Home Entertainment systems.
- Proactively liaise with Licensees to ensure correct and timely selection of theatrical, direct-to-video, movies of the week, made-for-digital, library and series volume.
- Manage client request for changes to availability dates and additional products with Technical Services, marketing, and other divisions.
- Direct research requests to appropriate staff and ensure completion of request.
- Take ownership of additional ad-hoc projects as assigned by management in line with business initiatives.
The position requires a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years' experience, a strategic individual who is motivated, tactful and able to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships on a worldwide basis. Candidates must also possess the following skills:
- Experience working with EST / VOD / and/or PPV is a must.
- Previous experience within digital media and TV distribution contract management, product licensing and windowing.
- Experience working within a larger, multinational organization.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complicated licensing agreements.
- Highly organized, extremely detail oriented.
- Remarkable problem solving and customer service skills.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to take initiative and to identify and develop new opportunities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changes in priority and/or direction easily.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, advanced Excel, Outlook).
- Proficiency in APAC or Latam regional language(s) a plus.
- Passion and flair for the film industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online