Senior Photo Agent
DLMUSLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Senior Photo Agent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Photo Agent postings
Full Time Job
DLMUS has an immediate opening for a Senior Photo Agent /Business Development, with focus on the Entertainment market. DLMUS is an extension of DLMAU Sydney, a successful and highly regarded talent agency of over 20 years standing. Along side Sydney, we represent some of the top photographers in the world and we are in the process of expanding our roster. We would prefer our new candidate to be part of this process as we intend to give him/her a considerably important role in our company in the future.
This exciting position will allow you to build and grow your own division, with the freedom to unleash your creativity. We are seeking a visionary mind that can bring their ideas to fruition and drive business.
We need a pro-active agent who will be the liaison between client and photographer. This person is self-motivated, organized, outgoing, assertive, a natural networking guru, and has experience managing Entertainment focused careers.
Your primary role will be to position our agency in the marketplace for maximum exposure. The daily function of the senior photo agent is to match, sell and market our photographers to the world of Entertainment, advertising and Lifestyle with the object of generating new business, with a focus on the Entertainment market. You are responsible for liaising with both big and medium size brands and agencies. You are responsible for managing our photographer's careers and making sure editorial goes hand in hand with advertising all the while making sure the photographers' career is managed to its full extent. As we are reorganizing and rebuilding the agency, we require an extensive client base. Your experiences should include clients from the world of Film, Television, Streaming Networks and other Entertainment categories.
Responsibilities will include:
• Developing and nurturing client/account relationships prior, during and post shoots
• Development and implementation of the Marketing strategies for both the company and the talent we represent.
• Having the correct taste and knowledge in order to open doors that are tailored to the photographers' particular strengths and goals
• Liaison between clients and our photographers/directors in regards to creative direction of shoots & bringing new ideas to the table
• Provide input on photographers editorials
• Travel to other cities for relevant client meetings
• Host lunches/dinners with clients
• Source talent
• Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
• Four week vacation per year
• Entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Desired skills and Experience:
• 4 to 10 years of Photo Agency Experience
• Specific experience with Entertainment clients
• Successful track record of closing photo assignments
• Deep understanding of media across all channels
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong networking skills
A creative solutions expert with a strong, self-driven, self-starting work ethic. Outgoing, friendly and able to work and cooperate with different people. Experienced managing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Highly experienced in creative talent representation and selling to: advertising, retail, fashion, luxury goods & editorial.
Fluent in MS Office, Adobe Bridge. Simple knowledge of Photoshop plus. Detail-oriented, with an eye for consistency and accuracy. Work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a calm demeanor and have fun.