Visual Media Editor
DK GlobalRedlands, CA
Full Time Job
Visual Media Editor
Utilize your expertise in Adobe Premiere and After Effects to edit animations and storyboards based on the content developed by studio animators, illustrators, and compositors. Edit content with a focus on storytelling and attention to detail. Throughout the production process, you will work closely with Project Managers, animators and storytellers.
• Creating polished videos in premiere and After Effects
• Ensuring final product aligns with company standards
• Create clear, concise and compelling content
• Work with a variety of teams and multiple projects simultaneously
• Trouble-shoot with assets, file conversions, and any production related concerns within a specific project
• Balance and anticipate all workflow challenges according to project deadlines, needs, and development
• Work closely with and support Project Managers and Visual Consultants on all aspects of project development
Requirements and Qualifications:
• BA/BS or equivalent in related field
• Exceptional writing, editing, and research skills
• 6+ years of experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Organized, with great attention to detail
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral
• Problem solver who offers solutions and has a positive attitude
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects and processes
• Experience with script writing is a plus
DK Global provides animations, medical illustrations, videos, and mobile app solutions for trial attorneys. This industry is challenging, high paced, and exciting.
DK Global is an equal opportunity employer and offers medical, dental, and vision insurance (employer co-sponsored), one week of vacation, six paid holidays per year, and sick time pay.
Travel: Negligible (Clean DMV)
Schedule: 40+ hours a week
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online