DIGITAL CITIES LLCBrooklyn, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for 1st AD jobs in Brooklyn-NY
Search all 1st AD postings
Full Time Job
Indie film production hiring 1st AD.
Principal photography from November 30th - December 20th.
Must have experience and be trustworthy. Must be able to break down script and PROBLEM SOLVE.
A person who understands time management, how to align to directorial vision set in place, be punctual, organize, a leader, tough, smart, and someone who PLAYS TEAM.
- work with the director to break down the script into a shot-by-shot 'storyboard' and decide the order of shooting
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department
- Work with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Monitor attainment of objectives
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives
- Fulfil duties as assigned by the director
- Proven experience as assistant director or other similar position
- Experience in performance and operations management
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software (e.g. ERP)
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving