DIGITAL CITIES LLCBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
Indie film production hiring 1st AD.
Principal photography from November 30th - December 20th.
Must have experience and be trustworthy. Must be able to break down script and PROBLEM SOLVE.
A person who understands time management, how to align to directorial vision set in place, be punctual, organize, a leader, tough, smart, and someone who PLAYS TEAM.
- work with the director to break down the script into a shot-by-shot 'storyboard' and decide the order of shooting
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department
- Work with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Monitor attainment of objectives
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives
- Fulfil duties as assigned by the director
- Proven experience as assistant director or other similar position
- Experience in performance and operations management
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software (e.g. ERP)
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online