Intern - Adult Commercial/Print Departments
DDO Artists AgencyNorth Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
*** LA LOCAL***
Interning at DDO Artists Agency gives an up close view of the entertainment business from an LA agent's standpoint.
We are looking for part time interns for our Adult Commercial/Print Departments. This Internship offers school credit with a MINIMUM commitment of 3 months and guidance/referrals for your professional career. You may still apply if no school credit is needed.
We are currently looking for interns available to work Tuesdays and Thursdays! We'd prefer full time 9:30am-6:30pm, but we are willing to work with half days!
• Serious applicants only
Interns will work side by side with the agents and have the opportunity to:
• Observe the relationships between Talent Agents and Casting Directors
• Work with contracts
• See the day to day work of professionals in the entertainment business.
• Understand how agencies work and produce profit
• Q&As with the Partners of the agency
Some of the responsibilities of an intern are:
• Working with online accounts used by actors (LA Casting, Casting Frontier, and Actor's Access)
• Reading and understanding casting breakdowns
• Calling out auditions to talent and checking messages
• Working with Microsoft Office Programming, Google Drive, and InEntertainment.
• Hard working candidates
• Basic computer skills required.
• Must have strong phone presence
• Interest in learning about the entertainment business
• Being able to commit for at least a 3 month period.
• Positive and pleasant personalities
• Good Attention to Detail Is Mandatory!
LA Locals Only
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online