On-Air Talent - Radio 103.9 (WNBM)
Cumulus NYNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Radio 103.9 (WNBM) seeks a unique talent for a unique radio station in the most unique city in the world. This is not an entry level position.
Full-time on-air position for an experienced communicator and conversationalist for a music-intense daypart.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years' experience behind the mic in a mid- to large- radio market
• Deep knowledge of urban music, urban culture and current events
• Ability to make guest interviews sound like a conversation
• Ability to deliver unique content that attracts the target demo, builds ratings and grows digital audience.
• Familiarity with social media platforms and how to use them to drive ratings, site traffic and followers
• Ability to work closely with the sales team to develop and enhance client relationships and revenue
• Proven track record of ratings success
Who We Are:
At Cumulus-New York, we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success. Radio 103.9 is part of a four-station cluster broadcasting in midtown Manhattan.
Cumulus owns and operates 460 radio stations in 94 U.S. markets, as well as Westwood One Networks, serving over 10,000 stations worldwide. Over 225 million people per week engage with a Cumulus or Westwood One asset making it an exciting and unique career opportunity! We are constantly creating new windows for success and strive to provide world class tools to help you succeed and reach your full potential as an employee.
What We Offer:
• Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
• This is a full-time salaried position with a 6 day work week.
Cumulus Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online